description

I find interesting old things in various places, clean them up and sometimes paint them.





Monday, September 17, 2012

Halloween Party Basket

I needed to provide an item for the fundraising auction for my son's football team so I went to the Graphics Fairy to find great Halloween art for my project: a Halloween party in a basket!







The bat with the moon on the bucket and the owl and branch on the tray were transferred with graphite paper then hand painted. The "mason jar" lanterns and the "Beetle Juice" decanters have other Halloween themed art printed on decal paper then transferred. See the blackbird, beetle, cat, and BOO that I used or search Karen's site for your favorite!

2 comments:

  1. I love how you have used these images. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you use the decal paper to decorate those mugs? They’re so cute! Just be sure to not expose the decoration to water for too long, or else the adhesive on the waterslide decal will fail and the decorations will come off!

    Jake Grant

    ReplyDelete